to load big map

T1 Strength & Performance

Phone: +61 402 270 316

Reviews

Add review

Tags

Click/Tap
to load big map

25.01.2022 Footwork , balance , acceleration, speed ! Tobias Rowlatt showed the months of sprint coaching gave him an advantage over his opposition in his grand final MOTM performance. Looking forward to working with him again next season .

24.01.2022 Stop grinding to be seen and start grinding to succeed. Grind for you and not for them. #throwback Are you grinding to succeed?

23.01.2022 The only workout you will regret is the one that never happened ! # T1S&PThe only workout you will regret is the one that never happened ! # T1S&P

20.01.2022 Coaching for Significance...

19.01.2022 When you increase an athlete’s confidence . You increase an athlete’s capacity#T1S&PWhen you increase an athlete’s confidence . You increase an athlete’s capacity#T1S&P

15.01.2022 Who else is ready for more of this? #trackandfield #sprinting

08.01.2022 We are here to push you to do things you don’t want to do. So you can be better than you ever thought you could be !!

07.01.2022 Julian Edelman. New England Patriots.

06.01.2022 T1 S&P of month Jessica Urpeth. When it’s windy , cold and raining and you get a text an hour before the sprint session saying I’m rearing to go Coach ! That’s how winning is done . No excuses. These are the people I want on my team !!!! #fitter#stronger#faster#teamwonderful

04.01.2022 Growth is only possible when we take a hard look at ourselves and ask ourselves the really tough questions . Am I really giving it my best ? Am I cutting corners ? Can I be better than I am ? Growth is only possible when we take a hard look at ourselves and ask ourselves the really tough questions . Am I really giving it my best ? Am I cutting corners ? Can I be better than I am ?

03.01.2022 For more inspiration follow me on Instagram! http://bit.ly/2Gn0A8J

01.01.2022 Congratulations to Tobias Rowlatt seen here with his Father Mark and his team after today’s Grandfinal win and man of the match performance . Tobias spent a good part of the year with his brother Bailey in our Sprint training program. Both boys were exceptional trainers and very committed. As a coach I’m really proud and happy for both boys with the improvements and success they shared on and off the field this year. A big thank you from me to their parents Mark and Kel for being so supportive of both their sons and daughters and being great role models for them .

Related searches